Our client is the world's leading providers of international business payments and foreign exchange. Due to business needs, Manager - Partnership, Channel & Affinity is needed to join their growing team.
We are now seeking for a MANAGER - PARTNERSHIP, CHANNEL & AFFINITY
- Develop and execute a partnership strategy to attract and retain quality affiliates.
- Manage the Affiliate Program through onboarding new affiliates, maintaining relationships with current affiliates and actively consult with key affiliate partners on an ongoing basis to help exceed their revenue objectives.
- Understand and adhere to WU's global compliance and privacy policies for Internet Advertising.
- Meet and exceed quarterly revenue goals and other targets.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment in which personal and professional growth is encouraged.
- Manage communications between key stakeholders to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Utilize sales data to drive targeted activity.
- Provide relevant & prompt service support to all customers at all times.
- Minimum 2 years proven sales pitch experience in a business to business environment.
- University degree or above
- Experienced in contract negotiations with affiliate and referral business partners.
- Proven ability to identify key economic buyers and decision makers and a track record in initiating and developing strategic client relationships.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese strongly preferred. Fluent in Mandarin a plus.
- Superior business to business solution sales skills and the ability to identify and close opportunities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a keen ability to work with team members through to influencing C level clients.
- Ability to self-motivate, work autonomously and work to deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Lucas Wu +852 2986 1991
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.