Manager, Product and Proposition Management, Employee Benefits
Our client is one of the leading insurance firms worldwide with a strong presence in Hong Kong and an excellent reputation.
They have one of the strongest Employee benefits insurance departments, with a strong product offering and stable environment.
They are looking for someone to develop service strategy and to implement their product proposition and offering, in order to help further their strength in the market.
Responsible to drive Employee Benefits product development and proposition initiatives including:
- Assist to coordinate the development and implementation of product and service initiatives (both new and enhancement)
- Lead workgroups, prepare meeting minutes and collaborate with other teams on joint initiatives
- Prepare draft offering document, review of related documentation and liaise with both internal and external parties on any necessary agreement and/or workflow
- Liaise with other internal functions as well as service providers to ensure product initiatives and related supports are delivered effectively and efficiently and meet customer expectations
- Participate in any product revamp including revision of documents
- Produce timely market updates and analysis to the management and maintain summary of competitor's product and pricing movements
- Conduct comprehensive competitive analysis of MPF, ORSO and Macau pension products and prepare reference materials for the distribution channels
- Prepare compelling marketing stories, product reference materials and sales tools
Experience & Qualification:
- Degree holder of Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines, with minimum 5 years of experience in product development, marketing and/or sales related functions of insurance industry
- Experience in MPF and ORSO will be an advantage
- Experience in liaison with the regulators on product/marketing material approval will be an advantage
- FLMI, ACS and/or passes in MPF will also be an advantage
- Employee Benefits knowledge
- Excellent writing skills in English and Chinese
- Strong planning, coordination and analytical skills
If interested apply now or get in touch with Sam at Gravitas - [email protected]