At Kerry Properties, we commit to employing people who are passionate and dedicated. We look for people who always strive for excellence and possess a positive attitude. In turn, we offer our people boundless opportunities in career advancement and realization of their potential.
What You'll Do
- Manages and oversees the operations of Customer Services Teams and Office Tower Teams to provide all-round property management services in Hong Kong.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- To propose the appointment of contractor, suppliers and service providers, and monitor their performance
- To prepare, manage and control the operating budget
- To liaise with various departments internally; develop and maintain the best relationship with tenants, guests, the government and statutory bodies to ensure effective management of the property
Who You’ll Work With
You will work with the property services team, customer services team & technical services team and external contractors to provide excellent services to all tenants and guests.
Who You Are
- Customer Oriented
- Builds Teams
- Develops Solutions
- Negotiates Effectively
- Coaches and mentors
- Degree in Property Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in property management, with solid experience in managing shopping mall and commercial buildings
- Holder of Property Management Practitioner License (Tier 1) preferred
- Member of MCIH / MHKIH or other related professional qualifications
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Perform duty on weekend and holidays may be required