The applicant must possess
- a recognised degree, preferably in construction-related disciplines;
- a minimum of 10 years’ post-qualification work experience in construction industry, compliance or public organisations;
- extensive project management skills and capable to accomplish assigned tasks independently, timely and with quality;
- proven leadership to manage a team size not less than 40 staff in multiple locations;
- a high level of integrity and a good sense of responsibility; proactive and with can-do spirit;
- good time management, communication and interpersonal skills and be a pleasant team player;
- logical thinking with excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese; and
- proficiency in Microsoft application software (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc.); Chinese word processing is a must.
(Applicants who do not possess the required qualifications and / or experience may be considered for other positions within the organisation.)
- to provide secretariat support to board, committee and sub-committee meetings including preparing agenda, papers and minutes according to the required format and time frame;
- to prepare and monitor all the administration of the Registration Services including budget, business plan, work plan, operational manuals, administration and procurement, etc.;
- to operate workers registration according to the Construction Workers Registration Ordinance Cap.583 and the Registered Specialist Trade Contractors Scheme as well as Subcontractor Registration
Scheme according to the relevant Rules and Procedures; review applications to ensure compliance to the rules and procedures as well as service pledge;
- to oversee operations of the CIC Service Centres (Nam Cheong, Tsing Yi and Kowloon Bay) and the back office cum call centre including roster arrangement, consistency in service delivery, new promotion
and services proposition and delivery, be flexible to work in different locations;
- to instigate regulatory actions arising from the registration scheme; to lead the inspection plan to check the registration particulars from time to time;
- to develop and maintain the publicity materials and the website to ensure content was up to date and new initiatives were widely publicised;
- to be project manager to the events and activities held by the Registration Services as to timely delivery within budget and with high quality; be creative at all times; and
- to carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time by the Executive Director.
The position is on a renewable fixed-term contract (subject to performance and operational needs) for a period of 2 years.
Please click the below “Apply Now” to complete the application form and upload the updated curriculum vitae, the results of English and Chinese Language obtained in public examinations, current and expected salary together with a covering letter stating
one’s suitability for the job on or before 2 May 2019.
For further details on CIC please refer to website: http://www.cic.hk.