- Formulate an implement property sales & marketing strategies and campaign
- Manage and lead a small team to track progress consistently and achieve KPIs
- To analyze, manage, executive and evaluate all marketing activities and budgeting
- To develop and implement programs and special events that build the company’s brand image and achieve business goals
- To work closely with the senior management to achieve sales and profit targets
- To identify, plan and implement new business opportunities in Hong Kong
- Marketing budget management – ensure expenses are spent with the maximum return on investment
- Maximum media exposure though preparation and distribution of press releases, handling media enquirers
- Degree holder or above in Real Estate, Surveying, Business, Marketing or related disciplines
- 6-8 years working experience in sales and marketing discipline from property developers is a must
- Well knowledge on Residential Property (First-hand Sales) Ordinance is essential
- Proactive, independent and detail-minded is highly expected
- Strong networking, communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua will be an advantage
Interested parties please send your resume with your current and expected salary (Please quote the position applied and job reference in your application) to email: hr.recruit @ stangroup.com.hk or click "APPLY NOW". For mail application, please send to Human Resources Manager, Stan Group (Holdings) Limited, 8/F, China Paint Building, 1163 Canton Road, Mongkok, H.K.
Applicants not invited for interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished.