- Lead the network team and support more than 200+ remote locations including offices and warehouses
- Responsible for network architecture design, configuration, standard, policy, and best practices for global network infrastructure including IP phone systems and Wifi systems
- Drive the network subject matter experts to implement the global network projects and provisioning of network solutions
- Manage network and telecommunication service providers and its service delivery against KPI and SLA
- Oversee all change management, related audit activities associated with the network environment including documentation requirements, scheduled outages, operational procedures, etc.
- Responsible for network capacity planning and proactive monitoring of all network related components including IPT, networking equipment, network lines, load balancers, Wifi...etc
- Research and provide strategic direction on the use of new products/technology including: Routers, switches, network management, network optimization and wireless technologies.
- Act as 2nd tier network support and troubleshooting for global network infrastructure
- Work with business stakeholders to confirm the business needs on network and plan the strategies of network expansion or revamp
- High Diploma or Degree holder in Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- A minimum of 5-7 years hands on experience in network engineering technologies
- A minimum of 3-5 years supervisory/management experience with budgeting experience a plus.
- Proven competency in various technological areas including BGP, policy-based routing, OSPF, IPT, Wifi, load balancers, WAN optimization...etc
- Good knowledge on WAN optimizer and SD-WAN will be advantage
- Sound knowledge on cloud solution (AWS, Azure or Ali-cloud) is a plus
- Experience on VoIP, Cisco IPT system- Call manager cluster, Unified messaging and Jabber is an advantage.
- Well-developed ability to successfully prioritize and maximize resources within a complex, highly dynamic and aggressive growth environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to present operational reports to senior management on regular basis
- Work independently and manage time effectively to meet and exceed deadlines and management expectations.
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational, project management and analytical skills
- Willing to travel and provide 7x24 support services
- CCNA/CCNP/CCDP/CCIE holder is preferred
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as a Senior Manager