Job Title: System Analyst / Seniovr System Analyst, Banking Perm
- Reporting to the Technical Lead of Core Banking Project, you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Replace the existing Core Banking system with full integration of related non-Core Banking systems to support future business growth and advancement with the new Core Banking system and related technologies.
- Study and analyse issues in the existing core banking environments and the system functionalities, capabilities and related technical requirements of the new system to identify gaps and changes required.
- Design and recommend cost effective technical solutions to bridge system and technical requirement gaps through appropriate system and technical parameter setting, and smart system and technical adjustment and/or re-design minimizing unnecessary Core Banking system customization and technology investment where possible.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in programming, system analysis & design, project development and implementation with at least 5 years in banking related environment with good understanding in related applications and technologies.
- Possess good general understanding on banking related applications in terms of products and services support, system operation procedures, regulatory compliance, market and related technology trends, and other common technical challenges.
- Experience in vendor partnership with successful joint delivery of technology solution for business support.
- Committed deliverer with abilities and desire to make things happen.
- Positive personality with desire and passion in driving business growth through smart application of technology and adequate design of operational process.
Job Title: Analyst Programmer / System Analyst – Mainframe and DB2, Banking Perm
- Development and production support of core banking applications running under IBM environment (AIX, DB2, Mainframe)
- Manage, maintain, deploy, troubleshoot and support
- Perform system backup and recovery, routine monitoring and health check regularly
- Capacity planning
- Coordinate business users with software vendor for project delivery
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- 5+ years’ hands-on system development experience in UNIX
- Strong understanding in DB2
- Mainframe experience is preferred but not essential
- Willing to provide production support
- Able to work independently
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Job Title : SSA – Life Enterprise System, Insurance Perm
- Responsible for managing small scale projects throughout its life cycle including feasibility study, user expectation management, and change management
- Assist direct supervisor to deliver medium to large scale of system modification/enhancement within budget and time frame
- Oversee responsible project execution within budget and time frame, measuring/identify potential risk and recommends risk mitigation wherever appropriate
- Propose on system development strategy and planning. Evaluate and recommend new IT products and services
- Monitor the performance and ensure quality support of all existing IT production systems
- Assist direct supervisor to establish design standard and lead system development
- Assist direct supervisor to develop best practices adhere to system development standards
- Manage vendors and monitor the quality of the system integration vendors
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent, minimum 6-8 years working experience in Information Technology
- Solid experience in enterprise-scale application development
- Sound knowledge in project management and essential with certification in project management such as PMP
- Prefer to pass the subjects of 280 and 290 of LOMA examination
- Competent knowledge in Life Asia, Capsil, AS/400, middle ware connectivity like MQ and client-server technologies integrating with Front-End System
- Knowledge in Opentext Exstream (Streamserve) and Opentext and IBM ECM is an advantage
- Good knowledge and experience in implementing enterprise-scale IT system for Life Insurance
- Good knowledge in Life Insurance products and workflow
- Able to lead a small size of IT development team
Job Title : Assistant Manager – Production Support, Insurance Perm
- Responsible to provide production support for Life Systems Applications – Life Asia and/or Capsil
- Support production issues and enhancement requests from LifeAsia or Capsil
- Perform system study and provide suggestion to resolve production problem
- Perform hot fix and long term production fix
- Communicate and co-ordinate with business user and internal IT on fixing arrangement
- Involve in all other phases of SDLC where necessary
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent, minimum 6 years working experience in Information Technology
- Solid experience in development and implementation of Life Insurance systems
- Strong technical knowledge in AS/400, LifeAsia or CAPSIL
- Good knowledge in Life Insurance products and business flow
- Hands on AS/400 programming skill, CL, COBOL, RPG, SQL/400, middleware connectivity (MQ) and client-server technologies.
- Good communication skills, able to work with different user departments
- Good analytical mind and problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Good team player, self-initiative and pro-active
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
Please hit "Apply now" to attach your CV with your current & expected salary for these specific roles. We will contact you shortly. Or simply email your CV to ivy.so(a)tekispire.com and we will link you up to suitable opportunities.