CHANGE YOUR FUTURE, AND THE FUTURE FOR CHILDREN IN HONG KONG. JOIN OUR TEAM.
Our staff are creative, collaborative, and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. They embody our core values and believe in our
vision and mission. If you enjoy a work environment that is challenging, rewarding and making an impact, we invite you to consider a career with Mother’s Choice.
Mother’s Choice has recently undergone a period of transformation so it can have a greater impact on the community, and the Manager of Strategic Planning & Impact Measures will
be a critical member of the management team driving that transformation forward.
Mother’s Choice seeks a seasoned leader to join its management team to work together to change life stories. The Manager of Strategic Planning
and Impact Measures is responsible for developing and oversee the implementation of the logic model basing on the theory of change to communicate how change is expected to be created. And to identify which results in the theory of change can be attributed
by Mother’s Choice outputs and which other acquires partnership with the community. The Manager will work closely with Services Managers of Mother’s Choice to develop a “Results Framework” and define the goal areas that contributes to a holistic picture of
short and long term outcomes and impact of the work of Mother’s Choice.
1. Strategic Planning
- In consultation with the Directors team, develop a Theory of Change Paper to map out Mother’s Choice Strategic plan 2019-2025 in a logic model framework with full context
including our goals and intended impacts.
- Work with service teams to define their impact statement in relations to the logic model framework and identify the intended (short and long term) impacts and outcomes.
- Support the leadership team in facilitating the annual strategic review and planning meetings and assist services teams in developing their strategic plans in line with
the organisation’s plans.
- Work closely with Leadership and cross teams and develop tools/platforms to facilitate the effective implementation, monitoring and quarterly review of the services teams’
strategic plans with reports for presentation at the quarterly Board of Directors’ meeting.
- In reference to the logic framework, provide advice to the leadership team and managers with credible references and vital information that will aid program enhancement
and the development of new programs.
- Build a strong Strategic Planning and Impact Measure team that support services teams in developing and implementing strategic plans, research and key performance indicators
(KPI) measures in line with the vision and mission of Mother’s Choice.
- Keep abreast of government policies and dynamics and together with the community trends present a half yearly SWOT analysis to advise the Directors team on how these could
impact on the organization.
- Research, design, develop and implement a robust and effective Social Impact Assessment Framework and tools, in conjunction with strategic partners, to measure the long-term
impact of Mother’s Choice as an organization in areas such as influencing best practices; mobilizing the community to become change agent; cultural shift and so on.
3. Scaling and Influencing Big
- Leverage on research and internal data to influence for positive changes in research, data collection and interpretation in the social welfare sector so that data gathered
can be combined to provide a holistic picture that enable Government in reviewing/adapting their policies to address or better still, prevent issues facing vulnerable girls and children in Hong Kong.
- Identify and engage “agents for change” to join hands with Mother’s Choice to canvass the community for support and advocate for positive changes.
- University degree or above with a minimum of 10 years of experience, with 5 of those years spent in a management position in strategic planning of a logic model; ideally
with a focus on social or health impact assessment and other related disciplines.
- Demonstrated proficiency with theory of change model and social science research methodologies.
- Outstanding stakeholder management and interpersonal skills to engage with a wide range of people. Without direct authority be able to inspire, educate, motivate and influence
others. Demonstrable ability in shaping organisational culture.
- Superior problem solving skills and results-driven attitude, self-motivation with an ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent facilitative and strategic leadership skills along with a servant-leadership mindset to inspire the culture of critical thinking and reflective practices.
- Experience in data collection and statistical analysis (STATA, SPSS, R) is preferred. Prior experience or ability to work with computer-based packages and databases such
as Qlik, Salesforce, etc. will be desirable.
- Passionate about the Mother’s Choice mission and committed to the strategic vision and future plans of the organization.
- Good written and spoken English skills; ability to communicate effectively in Cantonese is desirable
- Must share the commitment of Mother’s Choice in upholding the safety and protection of children as paramount.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and full resume quoting the job reference number (Ref: JDB/240120/MIM) and expected salary to Assistant Director – Human Resources,
Mother’s Choice Limited, 10 Borrett Road, Mid-Levels, Hong Kong; email by clicking "Apply Now"; fax 2525 7445
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within two months may consider their application unsuccessful. Mother’s
Choice is committed to diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer.