- Lead the team to deliver services implementation to customer. Collaborate with all stakeholders including internal parties, customers, vendor and subcontractor to ensure smooth implementation
and operation flow. Manage priorities and short-term variations in demand.
- Identify areas which need attention from management level. Accurate resources planning and allocation skill. Develop procedures, review workflows and control systems to improve warehouse
operational efficiency and save cost for the organization.
- Regular communication and review with customer is required. Achieve goals in quality, productivity and meet the service level of the customer. Keep track of accurate metrics from internal
parties to meet KPIs of the services.
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure daily Supply Chain Operations in timely and accurate schedule. Plan and deliver the capacity requirements (staff, space and equipment) to achieve long
and short term forecast levels of activity.
- Perform any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Degree holder in Logistics, Business or related disciplines.
- At least 8 years of experience in logistics and with experience in working in 3PL will be an advantage.
- Solid knowledge on warehouse management & operations (Forecast warehouse utilization, propose & implement resource allocation, comply with related regulations etc.).
- Good leadership, strong problem solving skills, self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed. Independent and detail minded.
- Able to work under pressure and handle multi-tasks within a tight schedule.
- Proven track record in warehouse operations.
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested candidates, please apply by clicking "APPLY NOW" button or contact us
by whatsapp at 6468-4213
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. Yet, they may still be considered for other openings
within our Group.
(All personal data provided by job applicants are used only for recruitment purpose and will be treated strictly confidential. Unsuccessful
applications will be properly disposed within 3 months.)