- Formulate, implement and monitor project development plans and trade support schemes covering different product segments, such as multi-destination and new tour
- Work with travel trade partners to develop new programs and products that enhance visitors’ experiences, prolong their stay and increase their spending in Hong
- Develop promotional collaterals for trade and consumer marketing of HK tour programs and Greater Bay Area multi destinations itineraries for communication with
travel trade and consumers.
- Plan and execute programs to promote HKTB staged events and enhance core experience through global & local travel trade partners.
- Expand the mix of tour products, plan new itineraries for key international markets by enhancing core products experience, positioning of niche products, and
develop new itineraries.
- Identify potential issues and analyze feedback from travel trade and the markets on trade support programs to bring continuous improvement to the programs.
- Assist Senior Manager to coordinate cross-function Trade Support initiatives.
- Explore opportunities of partnership with Tourism Offices and travel trade to promote HKTB events and other initiatives.
- Maintain good relationship and ensure timely and effective communication with trade partners on trade programs and daily matters.
- Manage the marketing budget as well as all reporting and contribute to Business Plan formulation.
- University degree holder with at least 10 years of marketing/sales/business development experience in tourism industry, of which 4 years is at managerial level
- A highly tactful and skilful negotiator with proven track record in partnership development projects
- A seasoned creative marketing professional from the tourism industry with in-depth knowledge of the commercial environment and highly customer focused
- A proven leader with strategic mind, result-oriented, excellent management capability and influencing skills
- Good understanding of Hong Kong tourism services is a MUST
- Analytical, strong problem solving and project management skills
- Self-motivated, mature, multi-tasked, able to work independently and under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skill, proactive and able to establish good relationship and to negotiate effectively with both internal parties and external stakeholders
- High proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English is essential, other languages an advantage
Interested parties please send resume with present and expected salary by clicking Apply Now or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Tourism Board, 9th-11th
Floors, Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, North Point, Hong Kong". Please quote the reference number in the application. Late applications will not be considered.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Applicants
may send a request for a copy of the Personal Information Collection Statement pertaining to recruitment.
Only shortlisted applications will receive our response. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.