- Provide professional service to corporate clients on MPF, Group medical plan and business insurance
- Providing comprehensive lifetime financial planning to meet client's needs includes insurance, health care, wealth management, retirement, wealth growth and distribution
- Maintaining ongoing client relationship and develop an affluent client base
Establishing and training-up professional team members with sound Financial Planning background
- Hong Kong Residence
- F.5 & above, Degree holder is preferable
- Immediate past annual income not less than HK$ 150,000
- Mature, hard working, outgoing and self-motivated
- Strong desire to continue the career life and increase the income
- Monthly allowance + commission + bonus
- Comprehensive training to be provided by professional trainers with excellent sales track records and qualifications (Superstar, MDRT, FChFP, MA, MBA, MSc)
- Excellent career development and fast-track promotion opportunities
- Overseas trips and conventions
- 5 days work, 20 days annual leave and bank holidays
Interested Candidates please apply and submit contact.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly confidential.
Manulife (International) Limited, a leading Canadian-based financial service company operating in 15 countries and territories worldwide. Manulife is committed to become the premier provider of financial planning and wealth management services inHong Kong and Greater China. Our financial profile is strong and outstanding, and products range from individual insurance, employee life and health insurance, provident funds to mutual funds.
Manulife is named “Hong Kong’s Best Company for Financial Planning Excellence” for insurance sector by the Institute of Financial Planners Hong Kong(IFPHK) in the IFPHK Financial Planner Awards 2007-2016, sweeping the category with two thirds of final awardees in a stringent selection process.
To cope with our strategic expansion, we are now looking for high caliber individuals who share our vision and commitment in serving the people of Hong Kong.