- India focused role
- True Managing Director function and leadership
- Previous brokerage experience essential
Aurex Group (formerly Capstone Recruitment) is working closely with a leading real estate advisory firm to identify and attract a proven leader for their Capital Markets practice in India. This person will have autonomy and responsibility to build a team and be seen within the business as the market expert.
- Handle domestic property acquisitions transaction across different asset classes including hotels, offices, residential, industrial, logistics and mixed-use.
- Handle acquisition negotiations.
- Manage relations between buying and selling stakeholders.
- Consult on the attainment of land planning rights.
- Liaise with top business media outlets to build brand and profile of the platform.
- Coordinate with regulatory bodies on financial conducts.
- Produce and present investment and hedging strategies to clients/prospects and prepared recommendations on forex risk management.
- Carry out asset monitoring and regional volatility analysis.
- Prepared internal and external reports
- University degree holder in Real Estate or Finance or Investment or related disciple
- 10+ Years of relevant, leadership experience with a focus on India real estate transaction
- Experienced in working in brokerage platform or real estate agency
- Strong track record of successful acquisition transaction
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates who are currently living abroad and seeking to repatriate are also welcomed.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Ben Watt by using the "Apply Now" button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa