To join MCHK Pre-School Teaching Team as a Mandarin Teacher.
- Be part of a core team to design and prepare a challenging, innovative and exciting Mandarin curriculum for children entering Pre-Nursery, Kindergarten 1, or Kindergarten 2 which will enable them to flourish and achieve their potential
- Design, prepare and deliver challenging Mandarin lessons to suit the individual needs of all students using a range and balance of teaching strategies
- Promote the enjoyment of learning
- Ensure the classroom and school environment is well- managed, inviting, organized and neatly presented
- Support the outdoor Forest School Educational Program
- Nurture meaningful relationships with children and their families and provide the individual attention they need
- Assess and monitor student progress and provide clear learning targets so that all learners can see success and improve and maintain Portfolios of Learning
- Collaborate with other teachers, especially the English co-teacher of the classroom, to share new ideas, approaches and professional knowledge through staff meetings and staff PD sessions
- Communicate accurately, regularly and meaningfully with families of students in their care
- Contribute to the extra-curricular activities programme and participate in school activities such as assemblies, parent evening events, conferences, workshops and any other roles as identified by the leadership team
- Supervise the students and take on duties as required during lunch, sleep and other times as required
- Work Location: Yau Ma Tei/ Sai Ying Pun
How To Apply
- A university degree and a recognized qualification (such as PGCE) in Early Childhood Education
- A Native Mandarin speaker
- Minimum of 2 years of teaching experience in Early Years education, ideally with experience in an international educational setting
- Curriculum development knowledge in Mandarin
- Experience in teaching second language learners
- Holder of permanent HKID or dependent visa in Hong Kong
Please send a letter of application, a full CV with your current and expected salary addressed to the Human Resources Department, Malvern College Pre-School Hong Kong. Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used strictly for recruitment purposes only. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed. Please send application by clicking "Apply Now" below.
Shortlisted candidates will be expected to give proof of identify and qualifications before interviews take place. The final employment will be subject to pre-employment and child protection checks.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purposes only. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews. The final employment will be subject to pre-employment and child protection checks