Ocean Park Corporation invites applications from suitable candidates to fill the following vacancy:
(Long Term Contract)
The incumbent will be responsible for providing the marine mammals with the best of care, and ensuring their mental and physical well-being. He/she will assist the trainers and supervisors with animal health and care, animal feeding, show setup, facilities hygiene, repair and maintenance. Besides, he/she will learn the basic training techniques by assisting in the training of all marine mammals for husbandry, show and education behaviours, as well as all issues related to the keeping of marine mammals.
- Form 5 or above with Biology background or Degree holder with related disciplines
- A competent swimmer; possession of a diving license is preferred
- Must be an animal lover, with a caring, sensitive and respectful attitude towards them, and enjoy continuous interaction by forming bonding relationships with the intelligent creatures
- A good team player with outgoing personality
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua speaking is preferable
- Willing to work outdoor, on shifts and during weekends and public holidays
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.