- Assist Marketing Manager to execute marketing projects including product promotion, brand promotion, market research and CRM report.
- Propose and implement marketing campaigns including identifying key segments, setting value proposition, proposing the communication channel.
- Maintain relationship with the media in order to promote the brand image and products in PR angle.
- Organize PR events and other publicity work.
- Located in Hong Kong, occasional business trip may be required.
- University Degree holder in Marketing or Public Relations and related discipline
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua)
- At least 1-2 years* in relevant experience in Marketing or PR.
- With digital marketing experience is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills, independent, self-motivated, responsible, proactive
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Knowledge and experience in printing industry is an advantage.
*Candidates with more experience will be considered as Marketing and Public Relations Officer
We offer attractive remuneration package and good career prospects. Please send your application and detailed resume in English or Chinese stating present and expected salary to our email.
Collected data solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed after 3 months.