AIA is the largest independent publicly listed pan-Asian life insurance group – with a presence in 18 markets around the Asia-Pacific region. It is the largest life insurer in the world and has wholly-owned main operating subsidiaries or branches in 18 markets in Asia Pacific through an extensive network of 250,000 agents and over 20,000 employees. It has a total assets of US$216 billions and is listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited under the stock code “1299” with American Depositary Receipts (Level 1) being traded on the over-the-counter market (ticker symbol: “AAGIY”). As at 31 December 2018, AIA is the third largest constituents of The Hang Seng Indexes.
If you are about to graduate, we invite you to join the team with a million-year salary!
If you have a wealth of work experience，but your career development has encountered a bottleneck and cannot be promoted or your income and pay do not match, we invite you to make a transformation and build a new world together!
● Provide consultative needs analysis such as risk management planning, investment planning, wealth management and retirement planning
● Provide comprehensive and professional financial solutions to potential clients on the basis of a wide range of investment and insurance products
● Maintain good customer relationship
● Develop to managerial levels
● Over 200 hours well-structured and comprehensive mentoring program
● Monthly income from HK$40,000 + remuneration & fringe benefits
● Special holiday package (2 company trips per year) and overseas learning experience
● Well-structured and comprehensive training programs
● One year fast track program to managerial level
● Opportunity to explore PRC business
● Young & energetic teammates
● Education Allowance
● Work-life Balance
● University Degree Holder or above
● Determined to pursue a better career and lifestyle
● Passionate in private client service sector
• Energetic, aggressive and self-motivated
● Excellent team player
● HKID holder
● Candidates who speak both Mandarin and Cantonese are considered to have an advantage 操流利普通話或國內背景者優先(歡迎國內交流生)
Interested candidates please submit application to Authorized Representative of AIA by clicking "Apply Now"
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, which is available immediately upon request. AIA reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of package offered.)
The AIA Group is a leading life insurance organization in Asia Pacific that traces its roots in the region back more than 90 years. It provides individuals and businesses with products and services in investment management, retirement management, saving management and risk management. Through an extensive network of more than 320,000 agents and approximately 23,500 employees across 15 geographical markets, the AIA Group serves the holders of over 23 million in-force policies in the region.
The AIA Group has branch offices, subsidiaries and affiliates located in jurisdictions including Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
AIA Group Limited is listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited under the
stock code ‘1299’.