The Coffee Academics is looking into hire a Marketing Assistant who will be working closely with the marketing and operation departments to help execute marketing plans for the 10+ café outlets in Hong Kong.
The Marketing Assistant supports the marketing department by coordinating projects activities, handling marketing and operational administrative documents, developing and executing store promotions and marketing strategies, and assist in the organisation of promotional events and campaigns.
- Update spreadsheets, databases, and inventories with statistical information
- Assist in organising public relations events and attend them to facilitate their success
- Support the department in various projects
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Prepare and deliver department memorandums and communicate with different departments to execute new promotions and products
- Assist in writing marketing literature to augment The Coffee Academics’ presence in the market
- Communicate directly with store managers at our 10 café outlets to build trusting relationships
- Open to challenges and problem solving
- 2 years solid experience in Marketing
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Well-organised with good time management
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Google Drive
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator will be an advantage
Fluency in written and spoken Cantonese and Mandarin, and able to communicate effectively in English
- High school graduate; Diploma in Marketing, Business, or Administration
Eligibility to work in Hong Kong
We offer an attractive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate, include 5-days work, medical & dental plan, etc.
Interested parties may send application letter together with detailed CV (with current and expected salary) to us.