The primary responsibility of the Marketing Assistant is to support TAA operations by organizing and implementing standardized marketing and promotional material. This includes complying with marketing standards, following set processes for routine work and assist to organise and promote company activities and events.
- Initiate, plan and implement traditional promotion & digital marketing campaigns in line with business strategies and goals
- Multi - media content development, monitoring, and reporting
- Create basic design concepts that assist with our campaign and event promotions
- Work and communicate closely with event organisers and / or production house to ascertain precise event & logistic requirements to enable smooth event execution
- Support commercial team on sales collaterals, presentations, market update, RFI, etc.
- Provide administrative support to the marketing team and coordinate with internal departments of the daily operations
- Assist in ad hoc projects and administrative duties as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, information technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 year’s relevant experience in project coordination
- Good Knowledge in using Adobe Photoshop, lllustrator, video editing, HTML and CSS programming
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Able to work independently, proactive and detail-minded
The successful candidate with receive an attractive remuneration package including healthcare benefits.
Should you be interested in joining TAG Aviation Asia, kindly complete our online application by visiting https://recruitment.tagaviation.asia.
TAG Aviation Asia is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.