- Support for all aspects of Marketing & PR activities - from planning through to execution
- Execute marketing plan, produce promotional and advertising materials and perform related administrative works
- Manage corporate website and social media platforms.
- Prepare documents to pitch clients, e.g. marketing plan, schedule, budget etc.;
- Assist in project management and coordinate communication with both internal and external parties.
- Perform any ad hoc duties assigned by management
- High diploma holder in Marketing or related disciplines
- Good command of both spoken and written English & Chinese
- Work well both in teams and independently
- Competency in design software and web programming would be a definite advantage
- Digital mindset, practical experience of Facebook/ LinkedIn/ Google Adwards/ WeChat account is an advantage.
- Energetic, creative, organized, detail-minded and a good team player.
- （experience in
beauty industry preferable）
-18,000 per month