Responsibilities and Opportunities:
- Assist in Hong Kong official website update and maintenance
- Provide translations (English/Chinese) for marketing materials, including but not limited to videos scripts, email communications and brochures.
- Research and localize content for online and printed materials
- Support materials update at Customer Centre
- Assist in basic video editing
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communication, Translation, Business Administration, Health Sciences or other related discipline, with 1-2 years’ work
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing English and Traditional Chinese
- Detail minded, strong sense of responsibilities, self-motivated and willing to learn
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Proficient in Chinese word processing, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of using Content Management System (CMS), Adobe photoshop and video editing software is an advantage
- 5-day work (Mon-Fri)
- Attractive remuneration package
- Medical coverage
- Discretionary year-end bonus
- Free product and staff discount
- Fun and friendly workplace
Interested candidate please submit your application with detailed resume and expected salary by clicking "Apply
now" button below.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
All personal data will be kept
in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.