- Establish the go-to-market strategies for business, encompasses product launch, lead generation, experiential and social media.
- Support effective internal and external communications including public relations to drive exposure of Media Corp International in the region
and the key focus industries.
- Experience in global market promotion, familiar with online and offline media resources (e.g., Facebook, Google, WeChat, LINE etc.)
- Proactively develop, implement and manage the day-to-day tactics and execution of marketing activities across all channels and platforms,
including events and digital marketing campaigns.
- Working closely with agencies to create targeted campaigns.
- Research/make recommendations and execute on regional media partners and industry associations for digital marketing, sponsorships, co-branded
email, and other creative means to reach online audiences.
- Develop compelling content for marketing materials, speaker interviews, case studies, EDMs, and external newsletters.
- Monitor and analyze marketing program effectiveness and performance regularly.
- Track and drive marketing leads through the sales process and report status/results regularly.
- Meeting monthly pipeline and lead generation targets.
- Brand strategy and development for business.
- Degree in Business/Marketing/Communications or any related subjects.
- Fluent in Japanese is a MUST.
- 1 year of professional work experience in B2B marketing environment, with experience in Media Marketing or IT sector is preferred.
- Marketing experience in financial industry is a definite plus.
- Experience and knowledgeable in marketing automation tool.
- Passionate and strong in developing and implementing marketing and communication strategies.
- Well-developed organizing and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects at any one time.
- Proven success in developing customer-focused, multi-year marketing strategies including deployment, measurement, evaluation of return and
optimization using innovative approaches.
- Recent graduates and non-degree holders will also be considered.
- IANG holders are welcome to apply.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered the role of Marketing Officer or Assistant Manager.
You will be rewarded with a great team environment, attractive salary and flat hierarchy along with the opportunity to build your own personal
team around you. If you are interested in this role, we are looking forward to discuss this opportunity with you further.
Package offered by AK Services HK Co., Limited:
- Competitive monthly salary commensurate with experience;
- Excellent year-end bonuses;
- Health Insurances (Both Medical & Dental);
- Paid Vacation Days;
- In-house training;
- Unique opportunity for career and self-development.