- Assist to prepare marketing materials, marketing research and analysis to support the business
- Provide administrative support to the Business Development department
- Develop and execute all-rounded marketing and promotion campaigns including but not limited to brand building, event promotions, e-marketing and social media campaigns
- Content management and execution of digital marketing campaigns through Facebook, WeChat and Instagram etc.
- Responsible for developing marketing material, budgeting and marketing campaigns evaluation
- Assist in the implementation of marketing activities including internal events, networking events etc.
- Update marketing database
- Assist the team with ad-hoc task
- A degree holder in Marketing, Public Relations, Communication or related disciplines
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong sense of responsibility, able to work under pressure and handle multi-tasks
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Please contact Human Resources Department, Suite 901, Gloucester Tower, 15 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong for enquiry.
** Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only**