- Assist management for marketing and promotion planning.
- Execute and supervise promotion activities as such as events, advertising, promotion, window decoration
- Liaise with strategic partners for joint promotion opportunities
- Coordinate with external suppliers on production of marketing materials
- Responsible for update the corporate website and social media channels including Facebook and Instagram
- Track on marketing performance; prepare reports, analysis, proposals etc.
- Diploma or above in Marketing / Advertising / Communications or related disciplines
- 2 year or above experience of relevant working experience
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good command in MS Office
- Strong communication skills, Self-motivated, independent, responsible and attended to details
- Out-going, high sense of responsibility, well organized and a good team player
- Candidates with stronger education background and experience will be considered for senior posts
Interest parties, please send full CV with working experience, expected salary, availability and contact details to HR Department by clicking “Apply Now”.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.