- Assist Marketing Manager in all aspects of Marketing, PR and promotion activities related to local and international volleyball tournaments of the Association, including but not limited to FIVB Volleyball Nations League and LCSD subvented programmes
- Source and closely work with external services providers/agencies and internal departments to ensure smooth execution of all marketing programs and plans and preparation of event materials
- Prepare event financial documents, handle accounting transactions and maintain proper accounting records
- Maintain good relationship with media and prepare related press materials
- Perform administrative duties, including preparation of presentation deck and reports for internal usage; keep proper filing, etc
- Solicit and liaise with sponsors, prepare sponsorship deck and related materials
- Perform any ad hoc duties assigned by management
- Grade E / Level 2 or above in 5 subjects including English (Syllabus B) and Chinese in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination, or Level 2 or above in five subjects including English and Chinese in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education
Examination, or equivalent.
- Academic qualification in either Sports, Recreation, Marketing, Event Management, Communications or related discipline would be an advantage.
- 2 - 3 years of related experience is a definite advantage, preferably in the sports event field
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English & Chinese
- Work well both in teams and independently
- Excellent problem-solving skill, proactive, outgoing, responsible and good communications skill
- Competency in design software and web programming would be an advantage but not a must
- Passionate in volleyball or staging sports event
- Overtime work and outdoor field work is required (meeting at night and work in holiday)
Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary and date of availability by using "Apply Now"
“Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.”