Under Eugene Group, the Branding Division is responsible for the branding and advertising of its worldwide distributed brands in the Hong Kong and Macau regions.
You will be working closely with sales/ marketing team and brand representatives to execute marketing plan/campaign and all related activities.
Your duties will not be limited to planning marketing activities and executing print/ online campaigns and events.
- Responsible for the execution of marketing campaigns/promotions and effective content branding
- Develop marketing materials for online and offline channels, monitor performance and results
- Assist in new brand/ product launching and positioning
- Plan, initiate and monitor the implementation of marketing and promotion plan with operation team
and marketing team.
- Project management/ coordination
- Oversee the creative process from concept development to design output
- Manage and create content for brand website and social media accounts
The position we offer will be depending on your experience.
Interested parties please email full resume with expected salary.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose.
荷花集團Eugene Group is the leading baby care and child education provider in Hong Kong. Having established since 1983, Eugene Group has Hong Kong’s largest retail chain store, first baby magazine and is the organizer of Hong Kong’s largest Baby Expo.
Our business segments include:
- Retail (荷花親子EugeneBaby, EugeneBaby.com)
- Publishing (Pregnancy, OURS, SuperParents)
- Exhibition (Hong Kong Baby Expo)
- Distribution (100+worldwide brands such as Maxi Cosi, Recaro, Quinny, Munchkin)