THE COMPANY :
- The Group is composed of over fifty private, and some publicly traded companies within the energy sector
- The Group is administered globally through six offices located in Hong Kong, US, UK & China
- We own an award-winning boutique winery in California (USA) with tasting rooms in US, US, HK, Macau & China ; as well as e-commerce / online shop business
- We are an investment holding company of the family office. The company's principal activity is seeking generational investment ownership in operating businesses within specific industries and geographies. The company is active in mergers and acquisitions,
transactions and management buyouts.
- The Group’s real estate interests are diversified into commercial, residential, farming, development and raw land. There is a long-term view to ownership and concentration within central coastal California, central China, Italy and India
- HK office : a small family & corporate office managing various businesses
- We are looking for MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST – with details as follows :
THE JOB :
- Degree holder preferably in Marketing / Communications or equivalent
- Proficient in English, Chinese & Mandarin
- 3-5 years marketing / corporate communications or equivalent
- Experience or interest in wine & spirits is highly prefer
- Report to the Corporate Affairs Director
- Perform all round marketing experience for the Group companies, with focus in red wine business
- Perform Content management - design and compose simple artwork of Picture and text for Social Media posting
- Arrangement for trade show, wine dinner, exhibition take pictures.
- Assist in prepare and write up of newsletter distribution and manage data base
- Manage the E commerce online wine shop
- Perform marketing & corporate communications duties for other group companies e.g. update website content etc
- Annual leave : 15 days, add 1 day every year upto maximum 20 days
- Medical benefits
- Office location : Central District
- Candidates with more solid experience will be considered for the post of
Marketing Communications Asst Manager
TO APPLY for this job or similar jobs :
For secure and confidential job application, please click the below link to get our email address.
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.