Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all Club’s communications including but not limited to newsletter, posters, annual report, festive
brochures, club notices and signages, Games & Sports brochures, letters, menus, tent cards, e-blast, website, etc.
- Work closely with the Club’s Management Team to develop and execute promotional plans to members including but not
limited to Food & Beverage Outlets, Banquet Venues and Packages, Food & Beverage Classes, Beverage & Wine Sales, Games & Sports facilities and programs, Sports Tournaments, Club Events, Social Events, etc.
- Lead creative development of all Club’s designs and marketing materials. Responsible for overall quality control
of all printed matters distributed in and outside of the Club.
- Manage and handle all media contacts and enquiries, assist management in handling all internal and external public
- Initiate media coverages, write and issue press releases about the Club or obtain coverage for the Club through different
means of communications. Maintain contacts with local journalists and editors, foreign correspondents (when appropriate) and other representatives of the media. Provide them with news about activities of the Club.
- Co-organize and co-manage Club’s regular community outreach focus.
- Degree holder or above in Marketing and Communications or relevant disciplines. Overseas education is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience gained in private clubs, hotels, catering groups, or similar industries.
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skill.
- Independent, organized and detail-oriented with ability to meet deadline.
- Proficient in MS Office Operations, knowledge of basic graphic design concept.
- English Native-like fluency and Cantonese are required.
- Strong interest in food and photography is an advantage.
Compensations and benefits:
- Discretionary bonus and double pay
- Transportation allowance
- Duty Meals
- 5-day work week
- 16 days of annual leaves
- Birthday leave
- Medical insurance scheme
- Group life insurance
Location: Next to the Ocean Park (5 mins walk from Ocean Park MTR Station Exit C)
Interested parties please send your resume with expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Department by clicking 'Apply Now' or:
Fax: 2870 6371
Mailing Address: 188 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Deep Water Bay, Hong Kong.
WhatsApp: 9176 8601
We are an equal opportunity employer. Information provided by you will only be used for the consideration of your application for the relevant positions.