About the Role
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a full-time Marketing Assistant. This role is targeted for people who want to start their careers in luxury retail, market research and/or consulting and be immersed in a dynamic work environment. This position belongs to the Operation team, reporting to the Regional Operation Manager.
- Work in a collaborative team environment to provide analytics and reporting for luxury retail clients
- Recruit & Select mystery shoppers according to ACDL clients’ requirements
- Give Training to mystery shoppers and ensure their full understanding of the processes and requirements
- Coordinate the field work with the shopper and communicate with other departments to ensure the completion of the mission in timely manner
- Proofread the questionnaires and translate related materials and reports
- Diploma or above holder in Business Administration/Marketing Fields
- Solid proficiency of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in Mandarin, Good in English
- Chinese Typing is a must
- Fresh Graduate welcome
- Outgoing, Cheerful and good communication skills
- High attention to details and customer-centric
- Encourage team work and collaboration with peers
- Ability to deliver under tight deadlines and to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Demonstrate interest to develop expertise in international luxury market, esp. trends and brand performance.
What we offer:
- 5 working days per week
- You get an opportunity to be responsible for, and manage your own projects
- You experience an excellent learning culture
- You are part of a fun, international team of outstanding talents
- You enjoy a competitive compensation package and much more!
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Please click “Apply Now” to submit your resume with present and expected salary.
Au Coeur Du Luxe Limited
Founded in 2009, ACDL is an International Consulting, Learning and Development firm. Our mission is to help luxury brands creating a memorable customer experience by delivering innovative and personalized blended learning solution.
Celebrating our 4,000 training programs delivered across the region Asia Pacific, ACDL is the leading training service provider for luxury, cosmetics and premium brands with branches in Paris, Singapore, Seoul, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
The ACDL Retail Performance Analytics and Consulting offers tools to measure quality of service via mystery shopping program, net promoter score and store checking analysis.
The ACDL Learning and Development (LD) features comprehensive training solutions (training, coaching, academy) and Blended Learning integrations. Digital Learning Experience tools such as mobile application and rapid video learning highlights entertaining and engaging experience that truly drive sales performance and change throughout Brand and organization.
ACDL Co offers you the opportunity to carry a proven and unique business value proposition. You will also be part to join an enthusiasticand international group of analysts, trainers and developers working for a high growth company in several markets in Asia and Europe. Working at ACDL means more than having a job.