Participate in the making of one of the most remarkable developments in Hong Kong Island!
Our client is a renowned JV that is in charge of the development of an upcoming establishment. With the traction that the lot has drawn during public bidding, it has become one of the most anticipated development in the coming years. Located in a prestige geographical area, the establishment will be marketed as a luxury project and is expected to become a popular choice for both expats and locals.
- Plan and develop marketing strategies for upcoming establishment via conducting of market research,
- Maintain a good relationship with various distribution channel so to ensure accurate perception of the public
- Coordinate and liaise communications between internal staff, external vendor, distribution channel and government
- Strategise and assist the development of Sales plan
- Assist and execute other adhoc marketing duties
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration, or other related discipline
- More than 1 year of Sales & Marketing experience in property or real estate field
- Familiar and comfortable in producing simple creative content and giving directions
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Stable working environment
- Great project exposure from pre-planning to built
- Project management experience
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Karen Chan on +852 2258 3531.