The role will be responsible for assist in driving sales and marketing activities at Applied Technology Limited. We’re looking for an experienced digital marketing assistant that can take our already outstanding results to the next level. You need to be an energetic, outgoing, willing-to-learn, proactive and passionate in marketing. At ATG we run at the speed of light, so you’ll need to be a ‘doer’ – someone who is able to manage their time effectively and work well under pressure. You need to love learning new things, being curious and have no sense or prestige. It’s all about results and driving our brand and results forward. The ideal person will have an understanding of working in a start-up culture. You’ll need to approach tasks in a logical manner and be comfortable doing everything from analyzing data, running and optimizing marketing campaigns. It would be a plus to have a knowledge of coding and design.
- You will be assist the Marketing Manager for the following:
- To provide assistance in the development and execution of assigned marketing programs in a timely and cost-effective manner
- To provide support on the day-to-day central marketing activities and operations
- Create and lead the execution of campaigns. Liaise with other parties and line up campaigns to drive brand awareness;
- Collaborate with operation team, internal and external partners to ensure marketing programs are executed in efficient and effective way. This includes all consumers touch points such as in store design/POP, above-the-line communication, public relationship activities, digital media and all owned media platforms.
- Handle social media postings/enquiries, communicate with influencers and promotes our brand and products;
- Manage Advertising and Promotion budget to implement all marketing programs and conduct timely evaluation to determine effectiveness against marketing investment; such as but not limited to website maintenance and managing social media campaigns
- To handle and assist ad hoc projects as assigned
- Assist in new business promotion planning, brand development, exhibition organization, and public relation marketing
- Prepare and formulate sales and marketing promotional materials
- Organize seminars and trade shows
- Assist in CRM promotions to drive customer loyalty and business sales
What we’re looking for:
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree or above in Marketing or related disciplines
- Dynamic, can-do attitude, multi-tasker and able to work under pressure
- A good team player with good communication, interpersonal & presentation skills
- Proficient in PC skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Experience in Photoshop, AI or InDesign is a plus
- Good command in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Familiar to IoT or information technology is preferred
- Immediate available is preferred