[Ref. No.: 318/ME/PEC/HKTDC]
The appointee will support the Business Manager, Marketing to promote HKTDC services and to generate sales leads.
- Implement advertiser recruitment campaigns for promoting HKTDC’s integrated marketing solution including HKTDC’s online marketplace (www.hktdc.com), specialised multimedia magazines, onsite advertising items at local trade fairs, and mobile applications
- Liaise with business partners, multipliers and internal departments to execute marketing campaigns and activities to build the critical mass of suppliers for the online platform
- Assist in managing social media accounts, content and campaign development, and handling customer enquiries
- Manage the operation of various product showcase zones and promotion activities at local trade fairs
- Develop print and digital marketing materials to promote the HKTDC services to potential advertisers
- University graduate with a minimum of 4 years’ solid working experience preferably with sizable organizations, in project management, events organisation, and online marketing operations
- Hands-on experience in social media and digital marketing
- Strong attention to details with business sense, analytical mind in understanding project requirements
- Excellent command in written and verbal Chinese and English, preferably fluent in Putonghua
- Proactive, well-organised and meticulous with the ability of multi-tasking and to work under pressure and tight project timeline
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to work overtime, occasionally on holidays and weekends as required
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate will be appointed on a fixed-term contract basis, renewable subject to operational needs. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website at http://www.hktdc.com/careers.html on or before 4 April 2019. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.