Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in formulation and execution of marketing activities, preparing presentation briefs, event reports and relevant stock records
- Prepare marketing reports and budget reports in a timely manner
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Follow customers inquiry, both phone, email and other related platform e.g website
- Handle ad hoc project as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- University graduate with at least 1 years' experience in Healthcare industry
- Out of box thinking with outstanding execution skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Chinese word processing
- Multi-tasking, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Immediate available is preferred
How to Apply
You are invited to send in your application and CV stating the position with reference number JML-1903-006 or mail Room 2313-18, Tower 1, Millennium City 1, 388 Kwun Tong Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon on or before 21 April 2019.
Jacobson Medical (Hong Kong) Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. We aim to respond to successful applicants within 8 weeks and related information will be kept in our file for up to 12 months for other suitable vacancies in our organization and thereafter destroyed.