- Handle customers' enquiries, provide product information;
- Follow up brand holders’ development requests and provide advice;
- Liaise with various YKK branches and departments to resolve critical issues;
- Arrange brand holders’ visits to build up relationship;
- Price coordination and supply chain management across regions;
- Conduct market research, market survey, seminar, report and analysis;
- Plan for marketing strategy and assist Global Marketing Group to grow business globally;
- Monitor brand holders’ sales situation to ensure achieving global sales target;
- New products/Strategic products promotion to brand holders;
- Occasional business trip to China and overseas is required;
- Assist Marketing Manager in various kinds of programs;
- Assist in ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree holder or above with at least 1 to 2 years working experience, with background in marketing field should be a plus; fresh graduates will also be considered;
- Fluent in spoken and written English & Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Well versed with PC applications, i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese Word Processing;
- Well familiar with Excel Functions, i.e. v-lookup, pivot table, etc.
- Customer-oriented, teamwork spirit and outgoing characters are preferred;
- Candidates with less/more experience will be considered as Associate/Senior Marketing Executive respectively.
- 5-day work
- Double Pay
- Discretionary bonus
- Group medical
- OT pay
- Statutory Annual Leave with extra 7 days Company Annual Leave
- Statutory Holiday and Other General Holiday
- Other Special Leave i.e. Marriage Leave, etc.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits, holidays, stable working environment to the right candidates. Interested parties please click "Apply Now" and send your full resume with expected salary in MS Word Format to us (Please quote Position Name & Reference No.)
*All personal data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment-related purpose only.