About Elevant-Garde Ltd.
We are a technology solution provider focusing on smart and green building automation systems and pro audio-visual systems. We are a subsidiary of Pokfulam Development Company Limited, a listed company in Hong Kong (PDCL; 0225.HK on Hong Kong Stock). To cope with our growth and new business development, we are looking for the right member to join our team.
We offer a competitive remuneration package, on the job training and professional development benefits. Please submit your application with full resume and expected salary to our emails.
Information received will be kept in strictest confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
- SEO, SEM management
- Hands-on management of website content
- Manage e-shop platforms
- Develop and implement digital marketing, social media, CRM programs
- Develop print and electronic marketing materials such as leaflets, PowerPoints, and EDM newsletters
- Organize product training, seminars and tradeshows
- Communicate and work independently with internal sales, project team and external suppliers, designers, agencies to ensure quality delivery of marketing collateral
- Conduct market research and analysis
- Prepare marketing plans and reports such as Google Analytics, and evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns and marketing activities
- Assist sales team with ad-hoc projects
- University graduates in Marketing, Communications, e-Commerce or related disciplines
- Hands-on experience in website CMS; working knowledge of WIX and/or WordPress a strong advantage
- Experience with digital marketing especially SEO, SEM; Google AdWords campaign management experience a plus
- Willing to learn new skills and explore new areas
- Excellent communication, organization and coordination skills
- Self-motivated, initiative, good ability to prioritize tasks efficiently and effectively
- Detail-oriented, independent, creative, energetic and a good team player
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in PC skills (MS Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Chinese Word Processing)
- Knowledge of photo and video editing tools and eDM tools an advantage
- Experience in technology industry will be a plus
- Working Experience : 2 years or above