- Assist manager and as project owner to plan, budget and implement marketing promotions at both online / offline channels & campaigns;
- Support sales and marketing team on ad-hoc projects and market researches;
- To be involved in sales and marketing activities;
- Coordination on merchandising duties for retail shop & events;
- Follow up the purchase order/ delivery schedule/ stock level of sample
- Liaise with inhouse designer/ suppliers/ distributors to make sure all POSM are well distributed and display at shops;
- Tidy-up and update tracking record of marketing samples at storeroom;
- Conduct competitive pricing, promotional offers of categories for internal analysis.
- Degree holder in marketing or related disciplines;
- 2 – 3 years of marketing experience with good knowledge, and experience in FMCG or audio electronic industry will be a definitely advantage;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good project management & will to take the leadership and execution role of projects;
- Able to work under pressure with fast pace, willing to learn;
- Willing to work outside office and flexible working time when required;
- Passionate in marketing, sports OR music, positive attitude and good manner;
- Own resourceful assets and think out of the box, spirit of CAN-DO and urgency of taking action;
- Fluent spoken and written English.
Small Company. Big Products.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the digital experiences they care about. We develop our products with a powerful blend of artistic design, surprising science, and innovation driven by consumer insight. Our consumer products are designed for popular computing devices--PCs and Macs, tablets and smartphones. Want to be part of this team of innovators?