• Support the business center team with the production of Investment service including MPF, Funds, Overseas Property, etc.
• Monitor client database and conduct market research of new potential clients.
• Assist in managing the online marketing channels and social media platforms including content development, design, animation
• Work closely with internal teams and external parties to assist in all kinds of events, including conferences, seminars, business activities, etc.
• Perform miscellaneous assignments and assist in ad-hoc projects.
• Maintain good relationship with existing customers and explore new potential customers
• Diploma in Business Administration/ Finance/ Marketing or related disciplines
• Good written and spoken communication skills in English and Chinese/Mandarin
• Proficiency in MS Office, Chinese word processing and PowerPoint
• A good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated, detail-minded and well-organized
• Fresh graduates and IANG graduates are welcome to apply
• Candidate with less experience will be considered as Marketing Assistant
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work, flexible work hours and other benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward full resume with expected salary via Apply Now