Investment Services - Business Management and Mainland Project Development
We offer a full spectrum of investment products and services to both private and corporate investors. Our customers can invest in over 125 investment funds managed by reputable international fund houses. The funds cover different asset classes, including global equities, bonds, money markets and foreign exchange markets. We also provide asset management services for retirement schemes, institutional investors and charitable organisations.
Our financial services are offered through a wide variety of trading channels - including designated branches and the Internet, as well as automated, manned and mobile phone trading.
We provide various structured products for investors as an alternative investment choice for enhancing their potential returns, while our products and services are able to provide investors with opportunities to capitalise on the global financial market. Besides, we also offer stable guaranteed saving plans, bonds investments to selected personal customer segments for a stable return.
We are currently seeking high caliber professional to join our department as Management Trainee (MT) or Relationship Manager (RM).
- Foster a culture of risk management and compliance in Investment Services business
- Conduct risk and control assessments on key risk processes in Investment Services business and provide risk management advice thereon
- Monitor the ongoing effectiveness of key controls to gain assurance that they are operating in line with risk appetite and any regulatory and group requirements and ensure that issues identified are properly escalated and addressed
- Deliver effective communication within Investment Services business in relation to new or revised regulatory or internal guidelines and to ensure staff awareness on risk and control areas
- Handle ad hoc projects in relation to worldwide Financial Services business risk and control
- University degree in Finance, Business Admin or any related discipline
- Minimum 1 years’ relevant experience in Sales, CS or banking are preferred
- Sound knowledge of Investment markets, products and regulations
- Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good command of PC skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective deliverables
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.