(Working location: Kowloon Bay)
- Assist in planning, developing and implementing effective marketing plan.
- Assist in marketing campaign management and liaison with different internal and external counterparts.
- Assist in new product development that meet our consumers’ needs.
- Manage in new product sourcing process with timeline management and follow up executions.
- Closely monitor in PFME budget planning and control.
- Packaging development and follow up with regulatory updates.
- Degree holder in Marketing or Business disciplines
- 2 years Marketing or Advertising experience in FMCG
- Basic knowledge in Food & Beverages
- Basic knowledge in Logistics and basic production terminology
- Good Command of English & MS Office
- Positive thinking, high degree of self motivation, persistent and result orientated
- Be positive, clear responsive, eenthusiastic, energetic
- Willing to work under tight timeline and pressure
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficiency of MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and PC skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to workforce diversity with opportunity for continuous development and growth to all employees.
Please apply in full resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) with your employment history, present and expected salary to Human Resources Manager by email at [email protected] hk.nestle.com.
Please quote the reference no. and position title in the email subject and DO NOT apply via "Quick Apply". (All information will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purpose only. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment process.)
Nestlé - the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company. Our mission of "Good Food, Good Life" is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night and throughout every life stage. We employ around 335,000 people in over 150 countries and have operations in almost every country in the world.
Nestlé believes people are the centre of our success. We are now looking for high calibre candidates who aspire to join the food and beverage industry for the following position: