(Working location: Kowloon Bay)
- Assist in developing and executing marketing campaigns for food services channel and specific customers with sales team and external agencies
- Manage new product development projects by working closely with different departments along the progress
- Handle marketing administrative works, including customer complaints, sales-related document, etc.
- Assist in managing A&P budget and prepare promotion evaluation
- Degree holder in Marketing or related disciplines
- 2-3 years working experience in brand marketing, trade marketing in FMCG company, preferable from F&B industry
- Good problem solving skills, project management, analytical & numerical skills
- Passionate about F&B industry
- Sound financial understanding. SAP knowledge is a plus
- Understanding of Business Planning & reviews.
- Strong business sense and creative, positive thinker, high degree of self motivation, persistent and result oriented.
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficiency of MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and PC skills
*Candidates with less experience will be considered as "Marketing Officer"
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to workforce diversity with opportunity for continuous development and growth to all employees.
Please apply in full resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) with your employment history, present and expected salary to Human Resources Manager by email at [email protected] hk.nestle.com.
Please quote the reference no. and position title in the email subject and DO NOT apply via "Quick Apply". (All information will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purpose only. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment process.)
Nestlé - the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company. Our mission of "Good Food, Good Life" is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night and throughout every life stage. We employ around 335,000 people in over 150 countries and have operations in almost every country in the world.
Nestlé believes people are the centre of our success. We are now looking for high calibre candidates who aspire to join the food and beverage industry for the following position: