As Century capabilities continue to grow, we are focused on further marketing our extensive array of services. The Marketing Executive will support our Marketing
department in the creation of marketing collateral to continuously enhance our reputation within the market, both for existing and potential customers. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to take part in our ongoing branding initiatives.
Major job responsibilities include:
- Develop professional copy under requirements in a variety of formats, including digital content (e.g. web, video, info/micrographics, social media) and print collateral
(whitepaper, brochures, sales kit, etc.), in both English and Chinese (simplified and traditional)
- Work with the Team to develop corporate marketing and communications materials, including but not limited to, presentations, press releases, e-mails, news updates, case
studies, etc. for engaging with internal and external customers
- Support on corporate website revamp and new corporate video making initiatives
- Gather and consolidate various information, numerical and textual data, to draft marketing proposals and/or whitepapers for global strategic customers
- Source and work with vendors closely to produce various corporate gears and souvenirs as well as signage and decoration for Asian offices and facilities aligned with
- Review and execute the effectiveness of all branding campaigns and provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- Assist the Manager, Marketing and Communications to handle other marketing initiatives and events
- University graduate with Bachelor Degree or above in Business Administration, or Logistics / Supply Chain Management, or Marketing / Communications is an asset
- Minimum 1 year of marketing experience, preferably in logistics / supply chain industry or PR agency
- Highly fluent in spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in PC knowledge, including MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experienced user of Adobe Creative Suite / Photoshop is an advantage
- Be detailed mind, data sensitive and quick learner to work in a time sensitive environment and be results driven
- Ability to embrace and adapt to change with a positive attitude
- Creative and open-minded with strong marketing and business senses
- Successful candidates must be passionate, self-driven and motivated to seek improvement
- Fresh graduates with solid internship experience would be also considered
- Immediate availability is preferred
Successful candidates must be passionate, self-driven and motivated to seek improvement.
Century is a financially strong company with the backing of a major global shipping company, offering a competitive compensation
package and dynamic work environment to the right candidate.
Send us your resume including your current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now". Resumes without salary expectations
will not be considered.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.