• Assist in planning, developing and implementing public relations /marketing communication strategies and campaign to build brand awareness
• Liaise with and manage PR agency and pitch media to secure press releases, editorial coverage, and media exposure
• Participate in organizing media press and activities
• Meet with media and bloggers in order to build and maintain a strong network
• Co-ordinate PR events, including news conferences, press launches, media and blogger event
• Compile monthly reports to track and evaluate effectiveness of marketing spend
• Degree holder in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or related disciplines
• Exposure to FMCG / Retail / Beauty sector is a definite advantage
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
• Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and manage projects independently
• Excellent command of written and spoken English & Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Visit our website: http://beauskin.hk
We offer 5-day work week and a competitive package to the right candidates. Interested candidates please send your detailed resume with contact telephone numbers, available date, current and expected salary through "Apply Now". To apply, contact Human Resources Department at 3188 8939 for enquiry.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.