- Drive the business growth by leveraging the strategic e-Commerce and digital business development
- Develop and implement cohesive digital business and marketing initiatives for achieving business KPI with a discrete platform
- Plan, direct and coordinate efforts of marketing, digital channel development, customer loyalty, product planning, pricing and sales promotion in alignment with the brand strategy
- Manage all digital marketing channels including website, mobile apps, social media platform to create and maintain high level of customer reach, interaction and to ensure brand consistency
- Understand market trends, customer needs and competitive landscape to provide market insights for new business development
- Degree holder with at least 10 years of relevant experience in e-Commerce / digital marketing / business analytics
- Extensive knowledge and strong business acumen & market intelligence in e-Commerce.
- Self-motivated with can-do attitude and good analytical skill
- Proven ability to work in a highly collaborative environment with good project management skill
- Energetic and cooperative team player, proactive thinker and willing to adapt to new trends
- Good understanding about the telecom products and marketing trend
We offer competitive salary package and career development opportunity. Free company shuttle bus is provided. Interested parties, please quote our reference number and apply with full resume, present and expected salary, by clicking "APPLY NOW".
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant post within the Hutchison Group. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available upon written request. Information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within six months.