- Formulating and executing marketing/brand building strategies, plans and programs to promote the brand awareness.
- Work closely with advertising agencies, PR agencies, design/production houses, premium companies, suppliers and internal departments etc. to ensure smooth implementation
of all marketing programs and activities, evaluate the effectiveness of different marketing programs & platforms.
- Conduct market research and surveys, master marketing database development and management.
- Analyze & evaluate market trends, consumer behavior, competitors’ activities for marketing, long and short term plans.
- Prepare and manage A&P budgets.
- Develop and manage a digital strategy for the digital communication plans to support the marketing and retail strategies in Greater China, bring new ideas, values and insights
to the brand through continuous improvement initiatives.
- Plan and execute digital marketing activities for customers, including O2O, CRM, SEO, SEM, Paid Media, Social Media Management, Content Marketing and Email Marketing activities.
- Through coordination with internal departments and different vendors, develop a strong digital platform in technology, media, tools, trends and adoption rates;
- Create customer value to generate customer loyalty to the Brands
- Degree holder of marketing & communication, or related disciplines. Minimum 5 years solid marketing / digital marketing / brand building experience for luxury products /
brands, experience in watch industry is an advantage
- China experience is a must
- Strong knowledge of workflow in advertising media and PR activities
- Relationship with vendor and social platforms such as WeChat, Weibo, and others
- Presentable, with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature, good team player, result-oriented, proactive, analytical and creative thinking
- Attention to trends and lifestyle
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English & Chinese, fluent Mandarin
- Occasional travel within Greater China Region
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Marketing Manager
Interested candidates, please contact at 5531 2467 for further information.