A global Wine & Spirit company is now looking for a Marketing Manager based in Macau. Reporting to Chief Representative, you are responsible for Spiritual Home project, recruitment of HNWI consumer, promotion initiative, event coordination and brand program arrangement.
- Plan and execute HNWI (high net worth individuals) consumer and channel strategies and extend the communication in relation of Prestige range
- Develop brand activation plans for different company products with the HK marketing team and distributors to achieve brand objectives, local consumer need and which drive sustainable sales growth
- Evaluate consumer research, market conditions, competitor analysis, social economic indicators and delivering marketing activities
- Manage Spiritual Home project and identify new opportunity among the market
- Conduct and supporting brands training program regularly
- University graduate in Marketing, Communication or related discipline
- Minumum of 5 years' marketing experience in sizable FMCG company
- Good understanding of the luxury market in the context of distribution & route-to-market strategies
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Highly motivated individual with strong interpersonal, communication skills and analytical skills
- Macau resident is a MUST
Interested parties please click the 'Apply' button below. You can also contact Wen - [email protected]
for a confidential discussion.