Global Sources is a global e-commerce marketplace with a long and successful track record in enabling global trade. This makes us one of the world-class B2B solution providers. To help drive our growth, we rely
on the best people.
We now have a career opportunity for Global Sources Online Digital Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Manager is to help drive the acquisition/retention/loyalty of B2B buyers worldwide. Your enthusiasm and experience for all things digital (marketing automation, lead generation, content marketing,
SEM/SEO, Social Media, App) will make you an ideal candidate.
This challenging but exciting role will support the company in bringing results based on data as well as latest worldwide best practices. This position will be part of a team that is building a new Global Sources
- Work closely with the GSOL Marketing Team Leader to drive traffic, leads and engagement through the company platform via various marketing channels
- Use marketing automation software to develop programs designed to capture, score, attribute, remarket all leads as well as new digital communication tools to help expand the digital footprint and database
- Build data-driven customer journey to increase buyer community intensity and refine targeting based on behavior
- Utilize strong analytics capability to evaluate customer touch points across multiple channels and instrumental conversion points to optimize buyer funnels based on needs and value
- Collaborate with internal teams and third-party agencies to create result-driven campaigns and optimize user experience
- Adopt multi-channel marketing to promote brand value, reasons to engage and product/industry differentiators i.e. Why Global Sources
- Structure marketing web sites for campaign promotion
- Grow followers and engagements in major social media channels including Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, Wechat etc.
- Project-lead traffic generation projects through SEO and other means
- Market new tools to buyer community including App, Online Shows
- Execute growth strategies in both an online and offline environment
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or other related fields
- At least 5 years of digital marketing experience in customer acquisition, retention and reactivation campaign management
- Proven experience in marketing automation tools such as Pardot/Eloqua/ Marketo or equivalent
- Performance-driven with strong proficiency in web analytics and reporting tools (Google Analytics/Webtrends/Adobe Analytics or equivalent) with understanding of effectiveness and marketing metrics to optimize
actions and make changes in marketing plans
- Strong reporting and presentation skills, able to convert raw data into business scenarios to support broader corporate objectives
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Possess excellent and proactive communication skills, both internally and externally
- Team player, familiar with cross-functional team collaboration
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-motivated with a “can do” attitude
- Adaptable to new standards and thinking to continuously improve process and digital plans
Fluent in writing and speaking English and Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin)
Interested parties please submit resume, covering letter and salary requirement by email.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)