We are seeking a career oriented, customer focused professional Marketing, Public Relations & Media specialist who has a good record preferably within the hospitality industry and is a self-motivated team player.
- Manage Media, Public Relations and Promotions activities within the Marketing Department
- Organize an annual marketing plan and manage the budget to achieve optimal results
- Identify latest technology and trends to formulate strategies for new launches, campaigns and events
- Keep track on the progress of promotions and operation plans
- Service media and promotional inquiries in a professional manner
- Develop strong media contacts and relations
- Formulate plans for brand building
- Liaise with external corporations and business partners, such as Asia Miles, for co-operative marketing
- Optimize Loyalty program development on member acquisition, engagement and retention
- Evaluate the digital redemption journey and rewards collection
- Monitor market forecast to ensure alignment with business priorities
- Oversee customer service, guest relations, address guests’ request and resolve complaints
- Develop digital marketing plans including SEO/SEM to drive website traffic and build marketing database
- Graduate in Business Management, Marketing, Communications or related discipline would be an advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ solid experience in Marketing, exposure in Hospitality industry is an advantage
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Self-motivated, with creative mindset
- Flexible and able to work under pressure with tight schedules
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
Excellent staff benefits and career prospects in a rapidly expanding restaurant group.
Interested applicants please forward your resume together with expected salary to us by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal information collected is for recruitment purpose only.