The position is accountable for overall responsibilities for marketing / product management of nutritional products with focus on ethical channels, which include identifying business opportunity and risks, understanding patients journey and HCP prescribing model, formulating brand strategic plan, developing and executing all communication materials and marketing programs.
- Formulate strategic brand plan for ethical channels and corresponding retail spin off plan, develop promotion programs with excellent execution
- Stay close to the market, analyze market trends and obtain insights to identify growth potential
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to develop a holistic marketing strategy that can best reach & engage target consumers
- Provide scientific and nutritional information for supporting effective communication in both consumer and ethical channels.
- Be external focused, partner with ethical sales team in understanding triggers and barriers of the category
- Build strong relationship with Professional Associations and KOLs to drive peer influence
- Plan with CRM team to achieve recruitment, retention targets and deliver high level customer service and customer satisfaction
- Lead sales forecast of related channels, monitor sales performance and identify actions to delivery business targets.
- Manage A&P, measure programs effectiveness and with ROI analysis
- University’s Degree in Nutritional Science or Business Management preferred
- At least 7 years of brand management with consumer and ethical marketing experience.
- At least 3 years of people management experience
- Good team leader & player with strong growth mindset, excellent communication, interpersonal, project management, and analytical skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese and Mandarin
Interested parties, please send your profile with present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.