'Hungry to make a difference? Then foodpanda may be the place for you!'
At foodpanda, we’re on a mission to redefine customers’ food and shopping experience as a multifaceted online platform across the 14 countries we operate in. We’re all about bringing on the smartest and brightest minds as we continue to grow in a fast-moving and agile environment, and hiring those who can thrive in an energetic and hardworking start-up culture. We strive to become everybody’s most loved delivery platform, however, this won't happen without some really awesome people!
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Marketing Manager / Assistant Manager - Grocery to join our fun, professional and dedicated Marketing Department based here in Hong Kong. The Marketing Department drives the growth and marketing strategies at foodpanda HK, with the aim of painting the city pink and bringing foodpanda to be the no. 1 food and grocery delivery platform. Wait no longer and join us if you want to make a direct and visible impact and contribute to large-scale success!
Know more about the team
The New Vertical Marketing Team represents the Product Marketing function of the Grocery Vertical Business. The team’s major scope is to drive and execute the marketing strategies and activities of foodpanda mall and pandamart.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Being the key project manager on marketing campaigns and activities for our grocery marketplaces - foodpanda mall
- Plan and execute effective marketing strategies to grow foodpanda mall’s customer acquisitions, retention and reactivations via different channels - social media, events, online, offline, CRM, promotional tactics etc.
- Develop effective marketing tactics and campaign collaterals with the campaign teams, commercial teams and also the merchant’s (if necessary) in creating unique marketing campaigns
- Actively research and identify new marketing opportunities with partners to drive awareness, revenue and attract new customers
- Bring fresh thinking and propose new marketing ideas/campaigns based on local insights and trends
- Review and analyse the performance of each grocery marketing campaign for continuous improvement & further optimization
Qualifications and Requirements
- Hungry to make a difference
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset that is willing to build things from the ground up
- Holder of a recognised degree in business, marketing, PR / communications or related areas
- Minimum 5 years work experience in the marketing field. Experience in grocery / FMCG and/or e-commerce will be a definite advantage
- Creative and organised team player with a good sense of the market
- Sociable character with collaborative and positive attitude towards new challenges
- Meticulous project management skills with attention to detail and analytical mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proficiency in both English and Cantonese
- Experience with data analysis is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fun! We work hard, so we can play harder
What We Offer
- A dynamic, fast paced environment
- A vibrant and international team with diverse background
- Steep learning curve in e-commerce & entrepreneurship
- Learning & development programs and skills trainings
- Flexible working hours and agile company with a flat hierarchical structure
- Monthly staff allowance and corporate discounts including at restaurants, gyms and many more
- Agile office environment with a fully-stocked beverage fridge and self-serve beer