• Support management to plan and implement strategic marketing campaigns to build brand awareness and readers loyalty
• Execute branding marketing plans and assist to achieve departmental goals
• Collaborate closely with functional experts across sales, distribution, CRM, Product and Content team, to deliver fully integrated communications for HK01
• Ensure all aspects of HK01 marketing communications are on brand, consistent, focused on the user, and employ best practices
• Design, develop and produce marketing collaterals, include but not limited to ATL, BTL, Digital platforms
• Handle meetings and conference arrangement and conduct contact reports
• Prepare marketing material/monthly reports and maintain filing system
• Conduct research for information required for presentations
• Assist in ad-hoc projects
• At least 5 -8years' relevant experience in branding, corporate communication and digital marketing
• Able to translate ideas into actions and detailed planning
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Strong business acumen, strategic mindset, detailed oriented, creative and passionate in agile environment
• Less experience can be considered as Assistant Marketing Manager
Attractive remuneration with 5-day work week will be offered incommensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties, please apply together with a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary, and send it via APPLY NOW.
All personal information collected will be treated in strict confidence for employment purpose only. Your application can be considered as unsuccessful if you have not been reached within 3 months. On the other hand, it may be transferred to other companies of our group for job openings. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed for a period, not more than 12 months.