- Assist to lead a marketing team to provide all round marketing functions
- Maintain existing contracts and explore new business opportunities
- Prepare tendering documents for commercial and government contracts
- Coordinate with internal parties to ensure the business contracts are performed properly
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder in Marketing or Business Administration
- At least 5 years solid experience in marketing or contract admin in service industry
- Experience in environmental / cleaning industry is a definite advantage
- Strong marketing sense and possess PR character
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, dynamic and customer driven
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Marketing Manager
We offer competitive salary package to the right appointees. Applicants are requested to submit detailed resume with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Please quote job ref. : MM/SWAN/02/042021
Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.